- Branch subs are needed to pay for the administration costs of running the branch.
Subs can be paid here on the website or to the branch (£12.50) either by BACS transfer or you can set up a Standing Order to Santander Bank. Can you please put the reference Subs and your name, a Direct Debit or Standing Order would save you having to do it every year, thank you for your support.
Santander Bank Account Details: Account No: 44252164 Sort Code: 09-01-29
- If you wish to pay by cheque, please make it payable to:
Irish Guards Association West Midlands Branch and send to:
Mr. Frank Hayes – 36 Shelley Drive – Sutton Coldfield – West Midlands – B74 4YE.
- To become and remine a member of the Irish Guards Midland Branch a yearly membership of £12.50 is needed unless you have any money issued then talk to one of our Welfare Officers so the fee can be waved until you are in a better position to pay (only the committee members will know of this). As a committee we have listed what the membership fee is allocated to and what benefit’s you receive as a member.
- The purchase of wreaths for Remembrance Day and funerals.
- Funeral representation by the association and the Order of Service when required.
- Access to our association standard bearer. Included is the cost of replacement and any upkeep of these the standard and other items needed for the standard bearer.
- Travel expense for the standard bearer and branch representatives if needed.
- Access for our association welfare officers.
- Our welfare officers will have the backup of RHQ, SSAFA, veteran’s groups and RBL at their disposal, to help those in need or whom just need signposting in the right direction for support and travel expense for the welfare officers when needed.
- Access to our members website www.midlandsmicks.com, our Facebook page Midlands Micks and WhatsApp group Midlands Micks. This will be used for the dissemination of information, to members, regarding events, Battalion updates, meetings, minutes etc.
- Access to battalion events including Paddies Day
- Access to association and battalion social events our Summer Break and any Mickery we organise.
- Access to order and pay for the Journal through our Honourable Secretary.
- Any serving member from the Midlands leaving the Battalion, will be given an information pack promoting our Midlands Association. Included in the pack will be their first year’s association membership free of charge, and association contact details.
- Most importantly, being part of the Mick family and having the opportunity to engage with friends, new and old, through association events.